Has attractive, dark green leaves on upright, solid culms. Leaves are up to 1 ¼” wide by 7″ long. Good house or garden plant. Tolerates a wide range of light exposure. Hardy to 0.
- Origin: China
- Minimum Temperature: 0 F.
- Size in climate of origin: 12’ tall, 0.65” diameter
- Sun/Shade: Bright light up to a half-day of afternoon sun (2-4)
- Recommended Uses: Screen or hedge in shade, specimen, indoor plant
- Shooting Season: Spring
- Ideal growing conditions: Half-day of morning sun or filtered sun, plenty of water and humidity, good drainage.
- Acceptable growing conditions: Full shade to a half-day of afternoon sun. May be grown indoors.
- Special Care:
- Recommended polyethylene plastic root barrier in average soils: 24” x 40 mil
- Size Locally in open ground: 8’ tall, 0.35” diameter